At Graffiti Labs, depending on what you like, you might find yourself...
- hacking together a browser-based tile image rendering farm for a google-maps-like zoom feature
- writing code to recognize cycles in the overlap graph of thousands of 2.5D objects
- figuring out how users can position objects in 3D space using only their 2D mouse movements
- working on game design, performance, intuitive UI, real-time collaboration, artist tools, and more
- Three cofounders. Well-funded with lots of runway.
- One of our advisors was in charge of The Sims 2 and 3 at EA (the best-selling PC game franchise of all time)
- Challenging, fun, rewarding work
- Competitive salary and significant equity
- A big voice in a company that has a record of building things used by millions of people
- Healthcare, free parking, free food, 30" screens, etc
- Free petting zoo consisting of one (1) dog, and zero (0) honey badgers
Send us an email (). We're looking for evidence that you can write great code, so if you have code online you should link us. Also include links or descriptions and screenshots of your projects. Feel free to include more — a resume, personal website/blog, stackoverflow/quora account, etc.